The "HMA Trend" indicator for Metatrader 4
A trend indicator based on the Hull Moving Average (HMA) with two periods.
The Hull Moving Average is an improved variant of the moving average, which shows the moment of trend reversal quite accurately. It is often used as a signal filter.
Combination of two types of Hull Moving Averages makes a better use of these advantages: HMA with a slow period identifies the trend, while HMA with a fast period determines the short-term movements and signals in the trend direction.
- The movement direction of the Hull Moving Averages is indicated by the color of squares in the indicator subwindow (default - blue for upward movement, red for downward movement).
- Signals are generated when a bar closes if the movement directions match (when colors match). The signal is not redrawn on the closed bar.
- Visualization of signals in the form of arrows in the indicator subwindow and in the main window.
- The number of signals can be set in two modes:
- Frequent signals - when the fast HMA switches (in the direction of the slow HMA);
- Rare signals - when the slow HMA switches.
- Information on occurrence of signals is displayed in a message box with an audio alert. It also supports sending messages to email and push-messages to mobile devices.
You can also try an advanced version of the indicator HMA Trend Professional